Schedule Your Trip
- Decide which program (1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day) best suits you and your students.
- Check our session dates on the availability calendar below.
- After finding a vacant date on the calendar, click on the date to begin your reservation.
- Be sure to fill out the online application completely and click submit.
- Once an application as been submitted, the Camp Leopold Director will contact you to confirm the dates.
- You will be sent a reservation packet that you must fill out and mail or fax to the Camp Leopold Director, along with a 10% deposit.
- This packet and deposit will officially reserve your trip dates.
- Print out the Parent Handbook and have the parents of each student complete all forms in the packet.
- Please mail or fax forms to the Camp Leopold Director within 2 weeks of your scheduled trip.
- Questions? Call Abby Zabrodsky at (803) 305-8927 or Joe Gonzalez (803) 600-8977.
DATES CANNOT BE OFFICIALLY HELD UNTIL THE EDUCATOR PACKET AND DEPOSIT HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
You create your trip schedule by choosing which classes you would like your students to participate in while at camp. You can view a list of the classes and activities here.
What to bring to camp
- 1 refillable water bottle or canteen
- 1 hat
- 1 pair of sturdy pants
- 3 shirts
- 1 raincoat or poncho
- 1 jacket (depending on temperature)
- 2 pairs of old tennis shoes or boots
- 4 pairs of socks
- 3 pairs of long pants or shorts
- 1 sleeping bag or 2 sheets with blanket and pillow, and a pair of pajamas or sleeping clothes
- For night time classes, please bring a flashlight (to be used only when walking to/from venues).
- 2 old towels
- Comb or brush
- Bug repellant
- After bug bite lotion
Other Items (Optional)
Items prohibited at camp: cell phones, knives, candy, any lighting device with a flame, radios, CDs, iPods or mp3 players.