What to Bring to Camp Leopold
Hello and welcome to Camp Leopold! If you have made it to this page, that means you are interested or will be coming to camp soon. Located on this page is all the information you will need to know in order to have the best time at camp.
What to bring to camp
- 1 refillable water bottle
- 1 hat
- 1 pair of sturdy pants
- 3 shirts
- 1 raincoat or poncho
- 1 jacket (depending on temperature)
- 2 pairs of old tennis shoes or boots
- 4 pairs of socks
- 3 pairs of long pants or shorts
- 1 sleeping bag or 2 sheets with blanket and pillow, and a pair of pajamas or sleeping clothes
- For night time classes, please bring a flashlight (to be used only when walking to and from venues).
- 2 towels
- Comb or brush
- Bug repellant
- After bug bite lotion
- Hair elastics
Other Items (Optional)
Items prohibited at camp: cell phones, knives, candy, any lighting device with a flame, radios, CDs, iPods or mp3 players.